Prospect Pains & Aspirations
The Key to Being Heard & Great Content
- Too much i.e. cost, money, waste, time, etc.
- Too little i.e. revenue, profit, time, etc.
- Governmental compliance
- Tribe i.e. family, friends, association, group, etc.
- What does that make possible?
- What is the cost of that?
- What bad thing happens if …
To get to the core issue or driver keep asking either What Does That Make Possible or What Bad Thing Happens until there are no more answers.
This exercise will often take you to a surprising destination i.e. what bad thing happens if you don’t make your revenue number may actually be “my kids won’t be proud of me” instead of “the board will yell at me”.
Are you ready to gain marketing and sales alignment on the definition of “Sales Ready” lead for more revenue and better ROI? Contact Eric at 503-635-2319 or email@example.com