How Is Your Performance?
- Do people in your business keep their word among peers and with clients?
- Do you achieve the business objectives you set out to achieve?
- Are people focused on what can be achieved? Or are they hunkered down, trying to avoid loss?
- Do the people in your business feel they must tolerate abusive and obnoxious co-workers?
- Are your people appropriately innovative? Or do they feel “It’s generally a better idea to shut-up and keep your head down?”
- Is everyone clear on the distinction between accountability and results?
- Is collaboration the exception or the norm?
Performance Problems Become Money Problems
It is common that performance in marketing and sales are issues. It’s even more common that businesses that don’t support marketing and sales suffer from sub-par performance.
Answering the questions (in the How’s Your Performance? section, above) will tell you if you are suffering from an organizational performance issue. We can help you enhance your organizational performance to get the results you want.
Our approach is truly unique. We are confident that you won’t find anything like it on the market today. This approach has been used for years in the senior management ranks of companies like Microsoft, Boeing, Vanity Fair, Opus NW Construction, Spiegel and hundreds of other companies.
To find out more about our work in this area, please contact us.